Now, we are going to show you how to make broiled tomatoes quick and easy.
It’s simple and too fast!
- 2 large ripe red tomatoes, halved horizontally
- Pinch salt (optional)
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Place the tomatoes on a broiler pan rack, cut sides facing up.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if using.
- Broil for 7–10 minutes, until well-browned.
Nutrition InformationYield 2
Amount Per Serving Calories 38Total Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 2gProtein 2g
You can make this as a breakfast, and combine it with bacon and eggs as it is showed in the image above. Also, since it is just a short recipe, you can add this to your lunch or combine it with other recipes.
So, this is a like an easy and healthy aperitif that you can complement with different meals.
David is a writer and graduate professor. He writes for different websites. With 7+ years of experience in writing and education, David has combined his expertise in teaching with his passion for physical and mental wellness. He researches and writes to bring you valuable information about weight loss, nutrition, fitness, community, society and more.