This time we bring you this spinach stuffed mushrooms no cheese recipe. If you love mushrooms, you’re going to love this.
You can also make this recipe for the whole family. It’s either for lunch or dinner. And most importantly, you will be preparing a very nutritious meal.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1⁄2 cup water to a boil.
- Add the spinach and salt.
- Cover, and cook according to package directions.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems, trim off the ends,
then chop the stems.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the chopped mushroom stems.
- Sauté until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the pan. Add the mushroom caps to the skillet and sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Remove the mushroom caps to a heatproof serving platter.
- Drain the spinach and stir in the sautéed chopped mushrooms.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into the caps and serve immediately or place in the oven on low heat to keep warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 33Total Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 74mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 2gProtein 2g
As you can see, this is a very healthy recipe. And it serves many. So, you can invite your friends or neighbors to come over for dinner. They will love it too.
And don’t forget to check our other recipes. We have plenty of healthy recipes in our catalogue!
David is a writer and graduate professor. He writes for different websites. With 7+ years of experience in writing and education, David has combined his expertise in teaching with his passion for physical and mental wellness. He researches and writes to bring you valuable information about weight loss, nutrition, fitness, community, society and more.